The littlest farmers of Teledale began growing pumpkins and started a small market stand at the end of the farm driveway. In 2020 the Smith’s thought about further expanding the market and grew a small field of sunflowers for the community to enjoy. This idea has now expanded into a larger field of sunflowers and pumpkins and in 2021 the Pinedale Patch was created. We look forward to sharing our passion for the land with visitors as we continue to grow and promote local agriculture in Durham Region.
At the Patch
- 4 Acre walk through sunflower field with trails
- Market Stands
- Sunflower bouquets
- Pumpkins & Fall decor
- Fall Porch packages – straw bale corn stalks fall mum & pumpkins
- Farm fresh ground beef
- Pumpkins will only be available at market stands
$100 per hour (no charge for admission for photographer or clients) Come and use the whole field and the sunflower trails. Mondays + Tuesdays are open exclusively for photographers and videographers. You are welcome to come any day but you’ll be required to pre-book on days other than Monday and Tuesday.
Our sunflower fields and trails are the ideal venues for capturing that perfect shot. Individual or group sessions are available exclusively for for photographers Mondays and Tuesdays.
Backroads of Brock tour Saturday July 30, 2022
Hours + Time Slots (when tickets can be used)
Frequently asked Questions
- Wheelchair and stroller accessible. The trail is smooth and drop off and pick up available right at the entrance
- Outside food is welcome as long as garbages are used. Water and ice cream is for sale
- Flowers can not be picked single flowers or bouquets will be available for purchase
- Two accessible trails are available, one long and one shorter
- Pets are welcome on a leash (poop and scoop please)